Discover new tools available in the IDT to help create and manage universes including: Table level data analysis, Report like queries for testing that return data, managing groups of tables instead of one large view of all tables and joins.
IN THIS CLASS, YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT:
• Learn about new universe level security features.
• Realize how to best use project synchronization for team editing.
• Discover what multi-source universes are and what that really means.
• Learn how to use and incorporate your data with the SAP BusinessObjects BI client tools.
• Understand universe design concepts and terminology.
• Plan, design and create universes that respond to your reporting requirements leveraging best-practice methodology.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Universe Designers, System Administrators, Developers, Data Consultants/Managers, Application Consultants
$1400 for two day class (8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. both days). NOTE: A signed Statement of Work or an Active MSA must be in place. Once registered, Jenny Tourek with CATCH Intelligence will contact you regarding payment and logistics.