While every company’s specific Business Intelligence (BI) and Data Warehouse requirements are different, we find that most companies have a pretty good idea of what their current pain points are and many have put a decent amount of thought into their wish lists for the environment they know they would like to have, should have to keep up with the competition or must get to in order to survive. At the same time, we have found that many companies struggle to go from admiring their numerous challenges to creating a vision, strategy and actionable roadmap to get to where they want to be. Simply put, we find that many companies get mired down in putting out the crisis de jour fire in the da-to-day or find themselves creating the next silo solution which only adds to the problem, because they lack a true game plan that can take their organization forward. We help our customers get “unstuck” from the same old patterns where tactical projects win over everything else.
There is a better way. CATCH Intelligence brings extensive, cross-industry experience in helping our customers take a comprehensive self-examination of their current state across multiple I/T, Business, Analytical and Data Management disciplines relative to peers in your industry, and helps drive out valuable business use cases, pain points, challenges and gaps that are keeping your company from being able to successfully run, grow and transform your business. Armed with this comprehensive look into your business needs for analytical capabilities and well-managed data, and understanding the gaps and inhibitors within your organization, we bring seasoned, deep architectural expertise to help craft a set of strategies and a roadmap to define a clear, incremental path to your desired end state.
We understand that Business Intelligence is more than tools, it’s about people, process, practice, technology, data architecture and data governance, all keys to delivering a successful BI strategy and program! We provide proven processes and approaches that deliver repeatable success! Our Assessment tools and templates will accelerate delivery, provide collaboration and a non-biased view into your organization.
We help assist organizations with:
- Interviewing Executive level IT and Business Units
- Driving out current and future needs and requirements
- Interview Executive level, IT, and Business Units
- Evaluation of existing reporting environment and critical success factors
- Assess current tools, processes, and people and determine any gaps
- Assess current BI Maturity levels against future state vision and define gaps to close
- Formulate recommendations based on assessment information which include:
– Summary of key requirements and findings
– Recommendation on implementation that transcend People, process, leading practices, and technology
– Recommendations on BI Architecture, Data Warehouse Architecture, Master Data Management, Data Governance, Data Reuse and Data Management Strategies
- Present finding to client management team (operational review and executive leadership review)
- Training and mentoring recommendations
- A roadmap, blueprint and plan defining the actions needed to achieve your BI program goals and objectives
- Final report
CATCH Intelligence Assessment Services Include:
- BI and DW Assessment
- BI Assessment
- BO Health Check / Sizing Assessment
- BI System review and audit