Are you spending too much time trying to manage unruly data rather than using it to focus on strategic, value-added analytics? Overcome the challenges of being held hostage by your data and make the critical paradigm shift to becoming a data-driven organization. A Data Management Strategy right-sized for your organization coupled with powerful tools from a Data Management Suite will help you:
- Keep up with the demand for clean, fit-for-use data.
- Quickly filter out the noise from the outliers in your data.
- Gain better access to data for improved end-to-end visibility and insight.
- See a complete view of your information by accessing data from any source, type and format.
- Establish and catalog the company standard for critical business terms and definitions for Enterprise data assets.
- Proactively monitor and improve data quality, with powerful data profiling capabilities that quickly identify issues in the data, from missing data, to data outside of allowable ranges,
- Support Master Data Management (MDM) with abilities to match, merge and de-duplicate your key business data (customers, products, suppliers, etc.).
- Receive alerts to trends in the data before they become major issues by tapping into data quality scorecards and dashboards designed for data stewards. This takes you from reacting to issues to being pro-active in governing over your data.
- Connect to critical data whether it’s on-premise, Cloud or Big Data.
- Enable hassle-free access to data for decision making across your entire organization.